We have summarized useful organizational information for you on this page at a glance.
- The coordination team will be happy to answer all your questions regarding the Cluster. You can find your contact person here.
- The Mainz Physics Academy is the center for all young researchers within the Cluster.
- An info portal has been created for people new to JGU, offering important information on various areas of life.
- Young researchers who are paid by PRISMA+ funding are eligible to apply for travel reimbursement for Summer Schools, Conferences, etc.
- You can find more information on our Irène Joliot-Curie Program program promoting women in science here.
- The Detector Laboratory provides an internal Website for all users within the Cluster.
- Templates for proposals for the internal Research Fund can be found here.
- You can find the form for travel reimbursement for scientific guests (e.g. seminar speakers) here.
- The internal request form for orders can be found here (xlxs document).
- The By-laws for the Cluster of Excellence can be found here (PDF document).
Dates and Events