The Summer School "Symmetries and Fundamental Interactions" will take place on the Chiemsee island "Frauenchiemsee", in Bavaria/Germany, from September 1st to 5th, 2014. The Summer School is organized by PRISMA and the Graduate School 'Symmetry Breaking in Fundamental Interactions'.
The school focuses on the status of research in the fields of
- Higgs Physics and Beyond the Standard Model
- Effective Field Theories
- Collider Physics and Jets
- Scattering Amplitudes
Invited Speakers include...
- Freddy CACHAZO (Perimeter Institute, Waterloo, Canada) Scattering Amplitudes
- Jos ENGELEN (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands) Research Management
- Michael PESKIN (Slac, Stanford, USA) Higgs-Physics and Beyond the Standard Model
- Antonio PICH (IFIC Valencia, Spain) Effective Theories
- Christopher SACHRAJDA (University of Southampton, UK) Flavour Physics
- Iain STEWART (MIT, Boston, USA) Soft Collinear Effective Theory
- Guido TONELLI (University and INFN Pisa, Italy) LHC Physics
- Uwe-Jens WIESE (University of Bern, Switzerland) Quantum Simulators
- Giulia ZANDERIGHI (CERN, Geneva, Switzerland) Collider Physics and Jets